1.) Jager is my favorite..... I like it straight and with redbull.
2.) Jack and Coke is one of my favorites.
3.) I got yelled at because I like liquor and not beer. "Kids your age drank beer!"
4.) I enjoy beer too.
5.) I talk toooo much when I'm drunk.
6.) Just because you don't feel drunk yet....does NOT mean go ahead and have another drink....it'll hit you soon enough.
7.) As much fun as it is to be drunk..... I'm happiest bein the designated driver.... because I can't stand the thought of my closest friends driving drunk.
8.) When you go in 7-11 drunk... don't talk to the delivery guy....he'll try to take you home.
9.) Bein hungover feels worse when you're worrying about who's mad at you for how annoying you were when you couldn't remember.....it's a sigh of relief to hear those four words.... "I don't hate you..."
10.) A shot of Jager at county line is $5.25. A jack and coke is $4.00, and a jello shot is $2.00. The bill at the end of the night was.... $40.25.
11.) I'm gunna try and stay the nice girl I am....but I'm gunna say what's on my mind more often.
12.) Friday I'll finally have a legal drink with my momma.... I'm tryin to convince her to do a jager bomb!
13.) It's fun to do a little what we want after one long week of doin what we should.
14.) Sometimes your friends don't care how drunk you are...they'll send you home anyway....
15.) I don't like to listen when I'm drunk.
16.) Almost anybody can call me at anytime for a ride home, and I'll be there as fast as the speed limit lets me go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment