Wednesday, February 24, 2010

25 random things...

25 Random things......

1.) I get along with guys better than I get along with girls...and I like it that way.

2.) In thirteen days, I will be legal to sit down at a bar and order a beer.

3.) I can leave the house without makeup, but if I'm really out to impress somebody,(which is rare) I neeed mascara on the account of my light eyelashes make my eyes look slittier than they already are.

4.) I can't wait to go huntin with my uncle. =)

5.) I am kinda like a book....I open and close.

6.) I promised myself I'd risk the friendship next time, but when next time came around....I just couldn't risk that. It means too much.

7.) My friend Alexis told me I'll make a good mom. That really means a lot to me, because my whole life that's all I've ever wanted to be.

8.) I fall in love with all my best friends. I can name more people that I'd do absolutely anything for.I'd live for them and die for them.

9.) I use to have a wall up... a barbed wire fence around my heart... but if you don't bring it down, you'll never feel, or learn, or move on.

10.) I trust people too easily....a lot have let me down, but I've noticed the ones who people warn me about....haven't so far.

11.) When I was sixteen, I had my heart shattered. Into more pieces than I can count.

12.) I go by Aim, or Aimee Jo, more so than just Aimee.

13.) I feel sad when people spell my name like Amy.... it's just not me. It never has been.

14.) I don't try to be difficult... but I like that I'm not simple.

15.) Frogs terrify more than nearly anything else in the world. I'm more likely to swim in waters where I know there's a shark or a gator.

16.) I'm a beast with a .22. And I wanna shoot my brothers 30-30 next weekend.

17.) I have this really good friend that I care for maybe a little too much.... but he is different from all my friends, in the fact that he doesn't know much about me, but doesn't need to.

18.) I'm not attracted to scummy guys, but it doesn't bother when a guy needs a shower...but doesn't take one.... I like manly guys.

19.) I hate school. Like really really hate it.

20.) March 19th is my bday party... and All I want is my family and friends to be there, and for momma to play beer pong with me. =)

21.) I hate missing out on family stuff.

22.) I almost pet a baby raccoon the other weekend, he came right up to my boot, but then a car came and scared him away.

23.) I think it'd be fun to go hog huntin.

24.) If i ever have a daughter.... I will name her Paisley... Paisley Ann, or Paisley Jo...idk...but it'll deffinately be Paisley... It'll take a lot to change my mind.

25.) My friends make fun of me, because when I say "that was sweet..." It usually wasn't somethin that sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment