Thursday, February 25, 2010

BOREDDDDDDDD

Do you believe there is just one love for everyone, or that there can be multiple loves?
Umm....Idk....that's a toughie...like...i love a lot of people...and I think it's possible to love more than one person...you just gotta know who to put first.

If you could adopt any culture what would it be?
Only American.

Do girls pass gas?
Yes...we fart.

What do you think about yourself?
I think I give my all to things or people who don't give theres in return and others tell me that's bad...but it's what makes me happyy.

Would you like to see a tornado at some point in your life?
Yes! Twister has been one of my very favorites movies since I was a little girl!

What is your opinion on abortion?
I am very super against it! Do what you want, but there is many other options, and I wont be able to respect you if you do that. There are some circumstances, but if it's just cause your not ready or something....you shoulda thought of that before hand.


What animal best represents you and why?
I don't really think of myself as an animal..... but umm....idk?


If you got one tattoo...what would it be?
A fish hook....cause I miss fishin with my daddy sooo much!!!

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear, or a swarm of bees?
A big bear!!!! It'd be cuter and more exciting!


Have you ever peed in the woods?
A million times....jsut last night actually...and a cat was watching....it was weird!


Do you believe in the death penalty?
YES! And they should bring ole' sparky back!!!!

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?
NEVER.

Do you own anything that costs more than a thousand dollars?
I have many things that are priceless. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment