Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's beginnin' to look a lot like CHRISTMASSSS!!!1

So...we drew names and I first got Gramp, but then Mandy had her own dad and was gunna shop for him anyway so I traded, since I'm shoppin for gramp anyway.... sooo..me and Momma took a little trip to Bass Pro Shops and I found the perfect gift!!! it's a fishing lure shaped bird house! It's sooo cute! I hope he likes it!!! See...he doesn't go fishin as much as he used to . My daddy was his partner in crime, and now that he ain't here, it's like Uncle Bob lost his best friend, along with his brother in-law. So I didn't get him a new pole or anything, but I'm hoping this will spark his interest and we can go fishin, like we all use to when Daddy was still here. Only...there'd be an empty chair. But I'd cast a line for him.


Soo...I got Uncle Bob the bird house, and a lighter for the grill that looks like a shot gun! HAHA. Hmmm....I think....I'm done Christmas shoppin. I think. HA. I always seem to find somethin more.

No comments:

Post a Comment