Thursday, December 10, 2009
So I went to the Dr. yesterday...
And he wasn't even concerned about what I went for in the first place. Which was a skin tag type mole thingy, that turned black, and just before we went to the dr, I changed my shirt and realized the black part had fallen off. But anyway, he was concerned about a brown mole near it, and he said it looked very suspicious and should be biopsied for skin cancer. So then he cut both of them off and I have stitches under my left arm pit. It kinda hurts, but is more uncomfortable than painful. I have to go back tomorrow for him to look at it, I am not sure when I will get the results of the biopsy. And then I have to go back next week. Blah. It's not fun, and it's a scary thought, but which ever way the results point, is a path that was meant to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment