Got my first Christmas gift today!!! It was a cute little ornament in the shape of a Christmas tree, with Ali Payton's foot print on it! I LOVE it! I will keep it forever! Thank you Ali!
Yesterday, me and Momma went shoppin and I got new boots! I am sooo excited!!! But they are a Christmas gift, so I HAVE to wait! =( HAHAHA. I'm just so excited!!!
And today at work was alright...Justin was in a funnnny mood. Haha. He is very happy now-a-days. He was yellin at me for not bein home yesterday, and then he was sayin stuff...I don't even remember, but it was hilarious.
Then I came home from work, and showered...and finished wrappin all the presents I bought! They all look so pretty. I forgot to put a picture into the box with momma's family tree, so I wrapped a single picture. It looks pretty silly, but oh well.
Ma found some boots she really liked, she said if only they zipped. Soo....I think I'll go to Byrds, and see if the ones I saw before are there, and she can take em back if they don't fit. Hmm...Idk though...she keeps yellin at me.... "If you buy me one more thing!" HAHAHAHA.
Well Nighty nights. Sweet Dreams. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Aimee! I'm so glad you like the ornament! Ali was very excited about giving it to you -
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking such good care of my girl!
Rye