Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgivin y'all!!!

With a ton of people at my house, Thanksgivin went pretty well. I had ham, and this year we got our rolls from Texas Road House...that cinnamon butter was the absolute best!!!! I decided to pretend to be 21 and have some champagne...(which I keep burping now) But Wilma tried to reveal my secret to my mother.... But it wasn't till way later when momma said what are you drinkin!? And I said champagne...hahaha. I guess you have to know my family, and had to be there....it was funny though. Everyone dwindled out, and me ma talked about how good the kids were, and now nice mandy's family was dresses up, and how some folks are just plain embarassing. And we also noticed miracle whip is a no-no for deviled eggs..... It's not that my family is rude, it's just that when you are use to Aunt Sheila's (My momma) cookin, somethin out of the ordinary strikes conversation....so Aunt Pat's feelins may have gotten hurt over then deviled eggs....but! She knew before she made em that we use mayonnaise. Soo....oh well, they didn't mean to say how awful they were... Then me and momma drove around to four gas stations, and a cvs until finally finding the last newspaper at a star bucks. Then, I smelled like coffee! Lol.

Happy Thanksgivin y'all! Hope yours was as fun, and funny, and thankful as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment