Work wasn't as bad I expected. We were behind, but not cause we were busy....cause some people like to talk to much! But, some of us picked up the slack...and we did pretty good.
I'm a little upset, and I can't sleep. Momma, had told me earlier in the day... "You don't have to be immature like them.." But it's not about bein mature, or immature. It's not " Oh I'll teach you." I am not trying to hurt anyone at all, especially not my mother. But I can't stand back and act like nothin ever happened. Act like they've never hurt my mother. So, I am eliminating myself from the situation, because I am very angry and have been for a while, so before I go and say something, and then it's my fault that momma, who I love more than anything, don't get to see her grandkids for another six years, I decided to just not talk to the ones who made me so angry. My momma don't deserve what she's gotten from them, and it's been nothing but pain and heart ache and disrespect. No man, or anyone, in my life will disrespect my momma like that. And Aunt Pat said to me "It's not your sister, it's her husband." Ya know what?! She is a grown woman, and if Daddy were here, he surely wouldn't be treatin momma the way he was. She can stand up to him. She was raised better than that. So I wrote momma a not explainin all this, and then when I got home, there was note askin me to put my clothes in the washer, but it just said thanks mom, at the end, instead of love mom. So I'm sad, cause I don't know what she thinks, but I can't pretend. I have pretended long enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment