Now I'm just bored and I feel like writing.... Tomorrow is my Daddy's Birthday. He would have been SIXTY! I miss him more than words can express and the pain I feel everyday by not having him here also can't be put into words. But I know he would want me to be happy, and happiness is hard to come by these days, so I am trying so hard to be happy. For him, and for me.
This is me and my Daddy when I was younger, it's fuzzy from the scanner though.

Umm....I don't wanna get sad so I'm changing the subject.... I love that I work, but I have to admit I am pretty excited to have this Saturday off!!!! I haven't done much with my bestest friend in a long time!!!! I'm thinkin we ought to go four wheelin!!!
Some of our crazy Wal-Mart adventures!
Yes....She is in a trash can...
And, those feet belong to an employee!
The beach on a freezing night!

This is my favorite picture of us!!!! Thos was our Prom after party, while everyone else got drunk, we got muddy! =)

Hmmm.... what else can I talk about??? Umm....OH!
This is my baby Lily Jo, only two people come before her in my life.
Like a child, she is my top priority!

You can't deny that she is the prettiest lady bug you've ever seen!!!!
And there is Daisy Duke. The two of them are like two peas in a pod.
Always catching Lizards.

No comments:
Post a Comment