All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better. - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knot family in a different city. - George Burns
Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.- George Washington.
The purpose of life is to fight maturity. - Dick Werthimer.
Life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome. - Isaac Asimov.
Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command. - Alan Watts.
If you know someone who is trying to drown their sorrows, you might tell him sorrows know how to swim. -
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. ~Jack Handey
I'm not plannin on leavin yet, but the truth is, you just never know, and if this is as good as it gets, man I think I'm good to go. ~Jason Aldean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment