Yesterday was Halloweeeeennn!!!!! I of course had to work while my friends had fun, but! It was pretty fun! I get along okay with most of the people at work and we had fun, I dressed up as a Dr. or I guess I was a nurse with Scooby Doo scrubs and purple hair! Nancy was a Pirate, Pablo was Hamburgalar!!!! HAHA. Baby Ali and Big Allie were the only ones who came to see me, and that made my night!!!! They both looked adorable in their costumes, and baby Ali deffinately knows who I am because she was talking to me a lot! I love her. I'm gunna try to put pictures on here....but I'm not sure how! By the end of the night we wanted to LEAVE so nobody would pose for a group picture. =(But this is Nancy, Pablo and Victoria.
This is Nancy, Victoria and Justin, He was a fire fighter and he yelled into my stethescope!
One of the rare times we actually have good team work!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment