Monday, November 2, 2009


So tonight we had dinner, Aunt Kitty and Uncle Bob came over and momma made a roast. Dinner went well, lots of laughing and talking. I promised momma I won't cry when she gets glasses, like I did when Daddy said he was gunna get glasses.




Then Joey, Ariana, and Courtney came over for dessert, Momma made pineapple upsidedown cake, and I made these punkin shaped cheesecakes.

I was so proud of them!

Momma said "Here hand me that tray, and you carry the cake." So no sooner than it was in her hand, I bumped into it and they went all over the floor!!!!




I started cryng immediately and Momma says "oh don't start crying!" And then I started laughing hysterically! A mix of laughing and crying makes it hard to clean up a mess! Thank you Ariana! For picking them up!

I was sad, but Uncle Bob and Joey are great at making fun of anyone for anything, so they kept making jokes the rest of the night, and Joey said in his imagination they were delicious!

HAHA.

But other than the falling punkins, dinner was a great success!
















No comments:

Post a Comment