Monday, November 16, 2009

I am getting SOOO EXCITED for CHRISTMAS!!!!

I decided not to be a last minuter this year, and I am ALMOST done with my Christmas shopping!!! Of course I've done all of it online so far, so I am sooooo impatient waiting for it to get here!!!! I got momma some things for the kitchen, two pans, a utensil holder, and an adorable salt and pepper shaker! And then I also previously gave her a three crock pot thingy, and I ordered a very pretty Family Tree thingy that I think she'll love, but the website called it an oversized family tree....i wonder just how big oversized means?! Oh, and this really cute grill thingy....I feel like something is missing...and I just don't what to get her! And then, for my Best Friend! I forgot I had already ordered the gingerbread man shaped muffin pan, and today I finally found the perfect gift!!! A gun rack! YAY! And I gotta go to Target to get a rectangle shape spring form pan. And then for Gramp there is a cowboy boot wine bottle holder, it's adorable. I have to wait till next pay check though. Haha. And then who ever's name I draw on Thanksgiving...hmm...I wonder whose it'll be. And what I will get them....any lady will be easy-ish, cause I kinda know all there styles, but the guys....last year I got Bobby, and I got him a cool grill set thingy, but then I felt dorky. Haha, Hmmm....I hope I get Uncle Bob's or Joeys, cause then I'll have fun shopping!!!! Oh I can't wait for my stuff to get here!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment