Sunday, November 1, 2009

October 30th, 2009

Soo... I reallly am not sure what to do here, I guess I should start with today....but I'm actually gunna start with yesterday... Which was October 30th, on the aaccount I haven't yet gone to sleep from today. Momma brought the price of the house down....way down. And like I am not sure if I'm happy or sad. I have lived in this house for twenty years of my twenty year long life. So moving is scary for me. And I don't want to go where we can afford. A trailer park for fifty five and over people, not that it's a trailer park, but that they are old people. But what can I say, I have to take what life throws at me, and I'll have to learn to love old people. Haha. I'm afraid Lily won't be welcome, she is very talkative. But the upside is momma will feel safer at night so I can go out with my friends more often, and I won't have to worry about her while I'm at work. And, we won't have to watch nine kids just to get by. We'll watch a few kids because we want to. So hopefully the house sells, but I want one last Christmas here. =(





No comments:

Post a Comment