Monday, November 9, 2009

PUPPIES!!!!!

We think we have a pregnant great dane on our hands! Kathleens dog Sunkiss has all the pregnant dog symptoms! The Dr. Said it was too early to tell, and the test is too expensive!

I am very nervous for Sunkiss, Danes apparently have difficult births, and she is kind of young, but I am ready to tell work that someone is having a baby to rush to help deliver the puppies!

I am nervous for Kathleen too, if something happens to Sunny she will be heart broken! And what do you do with a litter of GIANT puppies?!

Now, this better not be a false pregnancy! Because I am very excited!!!!!!!!!!

If you'd like a Great Dane puppy, let me know! =)








This is the Daddy.


He has one blue eye!

Well, I can't find a picture of the mommy. But she is pretty too! I know somebody wants a puppy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I grew up in the country and we always had more puppies and kittens than we knew what to do with... even if we had our animals spayed/nutered, we couldn't affort to fix all the strays too! Anyway, my mom and dad would put an add in the newspaper, or she would have us sit outside of the grocery store or walmart (once we finally got one in our small town) to give away the puppies. We only sold them for money a few times. We usually ended up keeping one out of the litter, then gave away the rest. Puppies are irrestiable!

    ReplyDelete